internet literature

Monday, February 25, 2008

Going to New York I

(feel free to add or submit your own Going to New York, label them consecutively by roman numeral)

normally i commute
for work
but today i have a party
that stems from work

therefore i can just
take my time
going to new york
for this party:

i read a bit of posts
i posted a bit of posts
i listened to Grizzly Bear's Knife, Techno Remix

this song goes with going to new york

it made my heart beat vociferously
the feeling was that new york was
sustaining my heart beat

this worried me
and made me feel
fake

i felt like i had
to be
either
in or out

im a little nervous
because im going to
new york for work
but not really to work

i feel like im
bad for the environment
barely sustainable
machines keep me alive

it is my day off

No comments: