internet literature

Friday, April 4, 2008

Well Well Well

Got a call from my korean recruiter tonight. Absorbed about 1 in 12 words spoken. Out of a ten minute phone call, all I got was that Korean food was spicy and someone at the airport will be holding a sign with my name on it.  Yes and Okay is really all you say after "What was that?" doesn't get the job done. For all I know I agreed to making license plates at a sweat shop. I guess that's all you can do. Throw a feather to the wind. Pack a suitcase for a year. Look for someone with a sign.

I'm American Dammit. But I'm living the last couple of American days I have for now. The internet spoils one from such isolation i guess. Soon enough I'll have my own facebook page and correspond through emails. Maybe I'll be in better touch. But wild fire american nights are done for now, and that's sad. 

So Hulk Hogan got divorced?  I watched some old Hogan knows Best episodes and I thought they really looked good as a family.  That's too bad.  

Went to Barnes and Nobles for some Airplane reading (14 hr non stop flight from JFK to Seoul). Picked up Albert Camus'   The Stranger. I remember reading it in high school.  Very Existential.  - By the the way that's a very cliche' word by now. But it was written in the forties so that's cool.  The book is only like 160 pages. Sleeping pills are packed.

No comments: