internet literature

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lucid Dream

Lucid dreaming is being aware of your dreams while asleep, and controlling them.  I had been reading about it the past couple of nights.

This morning I was able to dream lucidly. Naturally, I chose to fly and have sex. 

I was having some other dream, about a distant cousin, whom I didn't know. It was his biography. He was on a boat, running from some thing. I was in some Parisian street when I realized it was a dream. I floated up. I was staring at a traffic light and made my way towards it by "swimming." I got close to the light, which was red, but found the swimming method sluggish and not all that effective. I tried using my mind. After several attempts and skimming the street a couple times, I shot up to a clock tower a couple blocks down. Then I was in black space. (I wasn't completely in control). I decided that it was a good time to have sex.  I saw a bed down below with a girl on it and came crashing down. 

I started thinking about another dream I had earlier about winning a wrestling tournament and lost focus. I wound up in a super market, back dreaming obliviously. Then I woke up. 

1 comment:

miles ross said...

this morning i thought 'i think there's a message on my cell phone. i can picture the message being there. no, wait. i'm dreaming. there's not going to be a message on my cell phone.'

when i opened my eyes and leaned over to my cell phone there was no message.