internet literature

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

100th Post & Some Things

i would like to 'commemorate' our 100th post by saying congrats to OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

i just paid some bills online. i am completely solvent, save my student loan which i am paying off gradually.

my work on the short story involving characters named Chet Atkins and William Huddie Ledbetter is currently on hold. i have edited it down some, but feel the amount of words used is not proportionate to the 'essence of the story', which i have settle on. i am going to print the story from microsoft word and edit it that way. this method helps me edit for some reason.

i am reading A Fable by faulkner. i am working on poems, using google docs.

jj posted some of my 'artwork'.

i want to expedite work on The Farside's first print version. i am planning a facebook 'call for submissions'. my original 'call for submissions' didn't 'work'. i want the focus of the first issue to be 'nature' or 'escapism'.

working 40 hrs a week distracts me from creating 'art'. not only during those 40 hrs but also the hrs surrounding them.