internet literature

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Post Full of Links

J.J. made a post about me.

My friends and I went to the fake orange magazine release party. It was the first time JJ, Bryan Byrne, Ben Stark, Justin Valenzuela, John O'Sullivan, Alison Zullo, Alfreda
Ljuljdjuraj and other people who went to Yorktown High School met Zachary German.

I'm drinking budweiser cans.

I'm going to read LOST ILLUSIONS by Honore de Balzac when I'm done typing here. I've been reading it since March 2008. I want to finish it 'just to finish it'. I think I like reading books of poetry better than novels.

My favorite novels to read are Faulkner novels. I read Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates, which was good.

My favorite books of poetry are by Matthew Rohrer, Alice Notley, Robert Hass, Gary Snyder, and Mary Oliver.

I also bought a Gary Larson book, The Far Side Gallery 2. 'Good bathroom reading.'


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MILES my last name is ljuljdjuraj

you almost spelled it right

miles ross said...

fixed it.

Ana said...

I think Gary Snyder is the character Japhy Ryder in Kerouac's Dharma bums No?

miles ross said...

i never read Dharma Bums.

he could very well be. i know he knew ginsberg and the likes.