internet literature

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

NOW

The Media bombardment of presidential hopeful forth-comings are making me sick. 
Candidates of good fortune is only for the short term. Do we not know that by now?

Can they promise another WWII victory?  In a recession only American willpower can save us.
I don't see change in Obama.  Given my  choices I prefer him over Clinton. Not because he his a man or that he is younger, but because America is a Republic remember? This is not an empire. I'll be damned to live my current life under the rule of two administrations. (I was too young to be conscientiously affected by Reagan). 

Watch this strapping new president bend over for the health care industry. I laugh at change. Universal Health care? Some one tell me what that really means, before it becomes reality. 

I'm confused in the disposable world. I need answers, not a new definition of the American dream. I seek to be an expatriate. Now is not a good time. Will there ever be one?  The world hates me because I'm an American. Born lucky i guess. 

Work keeps me satisfied. It makes us human. It keeps me American. I still care, I still love this beautiful land. I can't stand it being torn apart, so I leave for now. Our royal preoccupation is absurd. Fuck Hillary, Her husband was president. Bush's father was president. This is a Republic, Not an Empire! 

The economy turns public unrest. It's not a single taxpayer's fault. Soldiers fight soldiers. Irremissible, unpatriotic but ever more Red White and Blue!
-Lupo

2 comments:

miles ross said...

did u just use the "b" word? haha

Malik said...

I couldn't have said it any better myself.