internet literature

Sunday, January 25, 2009

chat with my friend john

Johnny: Rossinger
me: bee bop bop bado boop
Johnny: What's up brotown?
me: kicking it
Johnny: Noice
Sunday funday
me: yeah kinda
what you doin?
Johnny: I'm riding the rail right now
Train to the brain
me: ah nice
coming to the city
business school
Johnny: Just leaving the city actually
Yeah had orientation today
Good deal
me: sweet. is it cold out? i was thinking of getting some ice cream.
Johnny: Anytime is good time for ice cream.
But it is pretty chilly if you have to walk far to get it
me: 3 blocks
Johnny: Doable
For sure
me: what are you on iphone?
Johnny: What kind of ice cream
Blackberry
me: americone dream!
Johnny: Hahaha
Is that the kind with the little cones that have chocolate inside?
me: vanilla, caramel swirl, chocolate covered cone chips
Johnny: Oh yeah
I need a scoop of something now
Sent at 5:05 PM on Sunday
me: hitting up windham tomorrow
it's gonna be like ten degrees
Johnny: Ugghh lucky B
Yeah that's cold
I was up in montreal last weekend...-20 without the wind
me: did you carve it up?
Johnny: Got me siiick
Yeah half day at tremblant
me: i haven't been sick in years broham
Johnny: Great snow
Impressive
I wish I could say the same
This was first time in a while
Alright bud ... My stop
Catch you later
me: later broigator
Sent at 5:14 PM on Sunday

No comments: